🆕 Elindir v2.0 - Kernel
📱 Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)
👤 By @krittin
* Compatibility fixes for Android 10 and MIUI (test and report)
* Overclocked sharp panels; for boe and tianma panels refer to the note below
* Add memfd_create system call to unistd.h
* Added sealing API
* Mempolicy: turned vma_set_policy() into vma_dup_policy()
* Allow drivers to prevent new writable mappings
* Fixes for WireGuard
📌 Additional Info:
* Support MIUI
* Support AOSP (Nougat, Oreo, Pie, Ten)
* OC Version: Overclocked CPU, GPU and Screen Refresh Rate
* Non OC Version: Isn't Overclocked at all
* JackFix Version: All OC Features + Jack Fix
* Screen Refresh Rates are mentioned in the file name of every variant. For example, in "Elindir-v2-64Hz-oc-jack-fix-kenzo-20122019-23.06.53,"
* All the Panels - Boe, Sharp, Tianma = OC to 64Hz.
* Some users have reported that 64Hz causes issues while others go on to mention that 68Hz is fine. Your mileage might vary.
* If the screen overclocking isn't working for you, there is the 60Hz variant. 60Hz is the non-overclocked refresh rate.
⬇️ Download Link:
* OC Version: 60Hz
* Non OC Version: 60Hz
* JackFix Version: 64Hz
🎥 Subscribe: nTu21 🆓
#️⃣ #elindir #kernel #kenzo