Auto-Delete, Expiring Invite Links and More
• Set messages to auto-delete for everyone 24 hours or 7 days after sending.
• Control auto-delete settings in any of your chats, as well as in groups and channels where you are an admin.
• To enable auto-delete, right click on the chat in the chat list > Clear History > Enable Auto-Delete.Expiring Invite Links for Groups and Channels
• Create invite links that work for a limited time or a limited number of uses.
• See which users joined using your, or your admins’, invite links.
• Turn any invite link into a QR code users can scan with their phone cameras.
• To manage invite links, click ⋮ > Manage Group/Channel > Invite Links.Groups with Unlimited Members
• Convert groups that have reached 200,000 members into unlimited Broadcast Groups.
More about this update:https://telegram.org/blog/autodelete-inv2